REDOLENCE OF A HUSH-HUSH CASE


Between the heart and the soul
Real life gives no meaning of this song
It’s like a game of Ping-Pong
And this desperation tears away my soul
As my people remain strangers in their home

Alas! this unbreakable shell
Of a concealed warm tale
Of Reality impregnated by a false call
How I desire to break this shell
For the day of liberty is nowhere in spectacle

Like the children of Israel
Am sitting and gazing
Awaiting a breakthrough
But as much as I desire this liberty
Egypt comes with inordinate Pearls

This is a heart expedition
Only those beatified with one can discern
It doesn’t require one’s acumen
They say that silence is golden
Against all odds I will divulge the opportune

Comments

  1. Nice piece chief. Are u still cooking such stanzas?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME TO THE GLOBAL START-UP ACADEMY

Reminiscences of my CorpsAfrica Adventures

I HAVE FOUND A NEW HOME