I just made a fresh pledge via the AIESEC YouthSpeak movement, check it out and join the movement. 

Through my service at CorpsAfrica, I am committed to building and upgrading education facilities that are child, disability and gender sensitive and provide safe, inclusive and effective learning environments for all people in my community. Equitable access to quality education services for girls, young mothers, women and the youth  (and men as well ofcourse) is an increadible tool to sustanaible development.

#youthactionmalawi
#sdgs
 "You can join the movement from the link!https://aiesecmalawi.typeform.com/to/y4iD6a" ttps://aiesecmalawi.typeform.com/to/y4iD6a"

Let's make this world a better place for every person regardless of their poverty levels, race/color, age, background or whatever surrounds them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME TO THE GLOBAL START-UP ACADEMY

Reminiscences of my CorpsAfrica Adventures

I HAVE FOUND A NEW HOME